Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Lucy weighed in at a healthy 7 lbs. 12 oz. at the doctor yesterday, meaning she gained back her birth weight in two weeks. Yay! However, we still are supplementing with a bit of formula, so our next goal is to try to wean her off as much of that as possible while maintaining healthy weight gain.

Being St. Patrick's day, I tried to find some green formula for Lucy, but my search turned up empty. I figured I could settle for corned-beef and cabbage flavored formula, but I couldn't find any of that either. Weird.


Well, if PuddleMama has a green beer or two maybe the breast milk will be green too. Maybe Lucy will even dig the breast more than usual and it'll help the formula weaning! Worth a shot.

Here are some photo's of my little Lucky:





No comments: