Tuesday, June 24, 2008

PREGNANT!

That's right! PuddleMama is pregnant! WOO-HOO!

We are so excited! After finding out, PuddleMama immediately asked me take her to the bookstore to buy the "pregnancy bible" and we came home and told PuddleDoggy, who promptly celebrated by eating a rawhide he's been hiding around the house for weeks.

I have so much to write about now, especially since I've been holding back on this blog in order to temper expectations and prevent jinx's. For now, just know that we both can't wipe the smiles of our face (well, except for a little emotional roller-coaster'ing in PuddleMama, but the PB (pregnancy bible) tells us this is completely normal.....)

Time for bed... And yes, the George Costanza line "My boys can swim!" *has* been running through my head since PuddleMama told me.

No comments: