Tuesday, February 19, 2008

*sigh*

PuddleMama's period began yesterday. There is some disappointment of course, but mostly we feel relief that we know something more definite. We fired up the ovulation calendar, and the "Make a Baby" button is still working as expected, so we'll be just fine (although PuddleMama may make a doctor visit because of the wierdness lately to confirm everything is good.)

Of course, the last few weeks have taught both PuddleMama and myself a few things. Time for another forced bullet-list:
  • I only feel akward for about 5 seconds when typing or saying "period" instead of completely avoiding the term as I did a few weeks ago
  • HPT's are a bit more complicated than we thought
  • Patience is key to not riding an emotional roller-coaster- wait 8-10 days to take an HPT after a missed period (I only felt akward for about 4 seconds that time!)

There was definitely more, but those were the three most important in my book (or should I say in my blog...)

No comments: